You think sustainably and for the good of the whole. Your organisation conserves ressourcen, is sustainable and committed to the common good — Then "Pay What You Want" applies to you.
Pay What You Want means: You pay as much as YOU want. The process is following:
- You give me a task.
- I'm going to implement your idea and task.
- You determine the value of the accomplishment in your eyes.
- After the valueing you determine the price.
- Three days after the delivery of the product you tell me the price.
- I'm going to create an invoice with the amount chosen by you.
- You pay the invoice within 10 days.
- If you have a new idea or task, we begin again...
Pay What You Want only counts for sustainably, ethically valuable, projects.
The condition: You convince me of your ideas and plans!